Expert Travel Planning for China Factory Tours
Traveling to China to tour and inspect factories is essential to building relationships with factory stakeholders, but visiting China is easier said than done. It requires extensive planning, and businesses new to China travel are surprised by the amount of time it takes to create a streamlined, effective travel plan.
Fortunately, our clients enjoy the benefit of Kanary's premier travel assistance to China. We remove the hassle of planning, we make sure all appropriate documents are in place for hassle-free travel, and our clients will have a committed Kanary expert that is fully-bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Why Visit Your China Factory?
While our clients aren't required to visit their factory in China, Kanary encourages it, when possible. There's a lot of benefits to personally visiting a factory you've partnered with, like:
- Building a personal relationship with factory stakeholders (like managers or owners). Strong business relationships make it more likely the factory will prioritize your work, because traveling to the factory shows you're a serious customer and serious about your business.
- Address quality issues: Kanary will work with clients to communicate in-person with suppliers on improving the existing quality of products.
- Price negotiation: Kanary will also work with clients to negotiate, in person, with factory stakeholders. This includes lowering prices and improving payment terms.
- Lead time negotiation: In addition to negotiating prices, Kanary will help clients negotiate lead times during their visit. Production times can be adjusted, and an in-person visit could sway a factory to prioritize your production needs.
China Visa Registration
Kanary experts travel to China regularly, so we understand the ins and outs of China visa registration. Required documents include:
- Invitation letters (something Kanary will prepare on your behalf)
- Copy of passport bio page
- Business cover letter
- China Visa Service Center Order Form
- Visa application form
China Factory Tour Planning
It's common for businesses to partner with multiple factories, which makes planning a tour alone challenging. Kanary plans factory tours for our clients, from start to finish, so clients can see production and meet managers or owners without the headache of extensive planning and communication.
Travel Accommodation Planning
In addition to planning factory tours, Kanary can plan all required accommodations to make your trip to China a success. This includes booking flights, trains, hotels, and any other accommodation that you may want or need during your stay.
China Tour Example
Here's an example of how your trip to China can look.
- We planned a full China factory tour for a client who was sourcing machinery for manufacturing chocolate food productsin the United States.
- Kanary booked tours of the factories that made chocolate machinery, vertical packing machinery, and horizontal flow wrap machinery.
- Our experts translated for him on a day-to-day basis, which allowed for more productive conversations with factory owners and communicating with engineers.
- Kanary booked all of their flights, hotels, trains, and other transportation needs to make for an easy, seamless experience.